July 20, 2021
Launching a business takes courage but launching it successfully during a pandemic takes something extraordinary! In this inspiring episode Elyse Barkley & Murrae Wilson take us behind the scenes at La Boutique Salon & Shop. Join us as these two trailblazers share their secrets to success and offer up sage advice applicable to business owners everywhere and share their mission to reinvent the beauty industry beginning with their own business culture.
Some points we touch on in this episode with these two trailblazers:
- Qualities to look for in a business partner;
- Vulnerability and the benefits of engaging in difficult conversations;
- Learning to let go and trust others;
- A major business aha... "What it really takes to create TEAM";
- How community involvement and generosity plays a part in their success;
- What it means to relate to your business as, "a garden of inspiration, development, education and artistry";
- A sneak peak at their vision for La Boutique and the coming year.
An episode full of insight, love and being!
Website & Online Shop:
La Boutique Sidney
La Boutique Online
Or follow on Instagram:
June 22, 2021
What an episode!!! Death is a natural and inevitable part of life, from the moment we are born we are both living and dying. What if we created a culture where we openly discussed death and grief so that we could prepare for our very best death, on our own terms where possible?
Some points we touch on in this episode:
- Deathly Matters: A two-day online conference that brings together people and services to share resources, learn, and connect about death and dying;
- Creating Intentional Community and Multi Generational Living;
- Caring for and sharing with our Elders who are vital to our lives, bringing meaning, wisdom and grace;
- Living your Best Life in preparation for your Best Death;
- Death Doulas and more...
Join us for this conversation full of possibility and revelation as we explore how connected we are and that truly, “we’re all just walking each other home” – Ram Dass
Websites loaded with reading and resources:
Living With Grace Blog
Deathly Matters Website
Loving Large Living Small Website
Or follow on Instagram:
Connect with Lovinglargelivingsmall
Connect with DeathlyMatters
June 15, 2021
An exploration of spirituality and the part it plays in our lives and businesses. Some points we touch on in this episode:
- Putting your faith in something that doesn't make logical sense.
- Risking looking silly.
- The role trust, surrender and vulnerability play.
- Tapping into faith when we feel like we are "alone".
- Our higher power wants us to thrive, beyond what we can imagine right now.
Join us for this thought provoking conversation as we explore the possibility of "modern day spirituality".
About Meghan Smith
Connect with Meghan on social media:
June 15, 2021
An exploration of Trauma Informed Practice with Alyson Quinn. Alyson draws on 30 years experience as a clinical counsellor but early in her career she dipped away from the mainstream with her integrated, mind, body, spirit way of working with clients. She has a long held belief that the body’s language is the path to liberation. Her zen like nature creates a safe space to explore a fascinating and timely topic.
Learn more About Alyson
Sign up for Trauma Informed Practice Certification with Alyson
Buy Alyson's Books
May 28, 2021
A very cool discussion about the powerful and creative elements found in conflict with two generous beings who have spent a lifetime mediating through conflict. Join us as they share their inside experience and the incredible things they've discovered along the way.
About Julia Menard
About Gordon White
Connect with Julia & Gordon on social media:
May 20, 2021
A candid discussion with Kellie Garrett on making the shift from C-Suite Executive to Entrepreneur. Listen as we riff about motherhood, perfectionism, the drug of accomplishment and the relationship between contentment and elevated consciousness.
What is calling you and can't be ignored?
Learn more About Kellie
Connect with Kellie on social media:
March 30, 2021
Welcome to the first episode of TalkToT, a short introduction to the intention behind this podcast and the magic we intend to create in producing it. In coming episodes we'll dabble in ontology, hear anecdotes and interviews full of love, laughter and leadership. It's a podcast for adorable weirdos, fringe dwellers, dare to be differents, outliers and rebels, the innovators and creators of wild and brilliant ideas... also known as entrepreneurs.