Some are referring to this time in our world as The Great Resignation, The Great Adaptation.
Bombarded with information, people are more present to tragedy and the dire state of our planet. Despair and hopelessness becoming frequent visitors to our doors. This episode identifies ways of navigating these times.
Some points we touch on in this episode:
- Acceptance vs Embracing, redefining language
- Balancing what comes into our fields and being mindful of saturation
- Establishing one small act and taking it
- Shifting our narrative, believing that the feeling of despair is short term
- Listening to our deep inner knowing
- Our capacity to help ourselves, to change things is bigger than we realize
- Resilience when despair and hopelessness shows up
- Making friends with mystery
- Grounding in nature, music and finding "the thing" that supports us to shift states
- Highly sensitive people, what we can learn from them
A rich episode with a wise and wonderful angel on earth.
Resources from the episode:
One of the great transpersonal pioneers, Frances Vaughan and her book, Shadow of the Sacred
The Guest House - Rumi
This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honourably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whatever comes.
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.
Upcoming workshops with Indrus:
Nov 27, 2021 - Earth, Grounding Our Love Within the Day to Day Routine
Jan 15, 2022 - Air, Speak from the Heart/Listen Into the Heart - Art of Conscious Communications
Dec 11, 2021 - Beauty, Blessings & Bliss: A Day for Women